Pages

Saturday 15 March 2014

Mother's Day Wishlist


It has been brought to my attention that Mother's Day is at the end of this month! This will be my 2nd as a Mummy-I can't quite believe it's come round again that quickly. Flashback to last year and Henry caught "writing" my Mother's Day card at 2 months old...


As Henry is still so little, obviously Daddy will be doing any gift purchasing so I've put together a small wishlist... I have to say I probably won't end up with any of these even if I do drop hints left, right and centre but I'll be more then grateful for a lie in and a card off my favourite boy!


I've been lusting after the Olivia Burton watch since Christmas and keeping adding and deleting it from my basket, it's so lovely but a tad on the expensive side to splurge on just because... what better excuse then Mother's Day? I also came across this gorgeous dress in Topshop the other day, it's beautiful! I already own one in a similar style and love it! The Revlon Colourburst Matte Balms have been on my radar ever since a torrent of beauty bloggers reviewed them and I'm eager to try one-I'm normally a red lipstick kind of girl so am wishing for a pink shade to try out. The Rosie for Autograph collection has some lovely pieces but I adore this teddy, it's so elegant and comes in an array of drool worthy colours. Currently two of the colours are on sale too, down to £34! I'm going to be dropping some serious hints-will make a nice change from going to bed in my Hello Kitty or Harry Potter pjs, haha! Finally, I'm well overdue a new cosmetics bag. I used to work for Cath K and have always loved the cosmetic cases for their functionality as well as prettiness, so I want to replace my old provence rose one with this new provence rose one. Provence rose is probably my favourite print ever so I definitely feel like I need this in my life!

And there you go! My little Mother's Day Wishlist!

What are you wishing for fellow Mummies? Or what are you buying your own Mum?

No comments:

Post a Comment